Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Please, Stop Terroring me!

The story of Rick hasn't end yet. ARGHHHH... GOSH PLEASE!!! WHY'S THIS SO COMPLICATED TO UNFRIEND SOMEONE WHI DESERVE THAT BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY ANNOYING ME!!!! ALSO, I KNOW HE FOLLOWING MY BLOG. Because for many months I put my blog link into my account of Instagram.

Also I feel he's attempting to get access to my Instagram because 3 days ago or so, I woke up with 2 notifications in my phone. 

First notifications of my Instagram told me that someone from the US tried to get the access of my Instagram and it located in his hometown. Cannot tell the country side name because many of people could know who Rick is..

Plus my phone received an access code and Thank God I declined them. And make sure my Instagram won't get hacked by someone I believe it's Rick.  Why? 

One day,years ago..

He videocalled me and he told me that he was hacking something like ticketing to meet celebrity he adored. TO BE HONEST.. 

I am seeking for a help from someone that understand a lot about social media and how to not making it hacked. I love privacy I keep in some social medias, and if it's leaked. I WILL FEEL IT IS A SHIT IN MY LIFE. What happened between us already gone and forever will stop,Rick.. Grow up! You're living in Indonesia now = I am not feeling secure.

Anyway..

Let's wishing if it is not Rick, because the more I ignore him,the more I get my social media unsecured. After I block him, many of things happened. 

You might say I am made up this story, but what will you do if your life fills with terror(s) after you pick to unfriend someone or tried to giving the distance with someone but you get terrors after that. 

This is what I feel this time, I wish for Rick to stop doing anything possibly making me feel not secure. And if one day my social media hacked, you must be know who the one who doing that. Because now I am trying hard as I can do to make everything secure.

Anyway..

I bought cool tone eyeshadow from KKV-Online store on Tiktok and I received and learning again about where cool tone color match for, I mean the skintone.

I mostly use the warm color for my eyeshadow purposely for making an illusion of big-eyes I always want to have. As you know,I love big eye makeup and Japanese makeup is an inspire for me.

Everytime I think about Japan, I remember Pink is such an amazing color for Japanese styles. Would be happy one day for myself to arrange everything around me colored pink and purple. But pink match every skintone well!

This is my cool pallette of eyeshadow and this color is amazing but not suit for big eyes makeup. This cool tone eyeshadow will giving you smaller eyes and most of Asian doesn't like it.

My birth name is Della and when first time I saw the brand name is Shedella like year ago, I am obsessed to know more about the Shedella makeup. But you know I am not wealthy enough so..  i have another chance for buy another Shedella Eyeshadow with a year of gap time. 

Shedella is one of brands produced/manufactured in China. Chinese makeup always be the coolest, one day if I have chance to own makeup brand. I will pick the China manufacture to create my own because you can get EVERYTHING in China.

This palette has nice ice cream charms tape on the palette, like it so bad even everything written in the palette mostly Chinese I don't know how to read..

When the case opened, pretty colors comes out and I FUCKIN LOVE IT SO BAD. The fusion of light glittery blue and yellow eyeshadow remind myself as this is the another version vibes of Starry night by Van Gogh.

I haven't touch it yet! So.. I cannot tell how good or not this tray. But....

Look the gradient color!!!!! Cannot wait to show you guys. This palette fill with 8 colors of cool tones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere And...