Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Foundations I love in this world!

 if you think I will try and capture one by one pic of those foundations, NOOOOOO....

tiring me a lot, plus my face could irritate for many times of remove the foundation on my face, so Please just making me reviewing me these instead of proof of the pictures, because I couldn't do that. That's tiring me!

Anyway,

I might been away for moment and here I am! Not dying or dissappear in Madagascar kidnapped by King Julien. Many of people wish for me to show my real skin no foundation and here it is!

Wiped it before capture the picture hehe :3


Little background of the foundation, I use foundations for years already and at age 13 I have my own. Because at age 4,they did makeup on me for special occasion so it's not count as the time of me start to use my own makeup. But yes,they did makeup for special occasions and when I was a kid. I was a pretty kid.. 

This is the fact,disagree? Fuck you. 

For many times changing my foundations,here nice and best lists of your makeup base . Most of these are new ♡
I am not sure if your country has this brands,don't blame me!

Barenbliss 2 in 1 (Foundation and Concealer)

Bought this moment ago at Tiktok and feeling so happy now I don't really need to think hard for owning concealer. Because 2 in 1 can help me to get the foundation and the concealer.

Why do I need concealer?

Well I need it to cover the blemishes.

Pro : easy to bring anywhere I want
Contra : Concealer amount too small, make it balance please!

8.0/10
Left : Foundatioon Right : Concealer

Mother Of Pearl

A Gemini always knows how to create amazing things as this brand. MOP or we could call it Mother Of Pearl! Bought this with travel size!

My first love caught by this foundation,wheb I tried this foundation without any base, THIS IS AWESOME AND LOVE HOW IT STAYS ON MY FACE.  Once at the store I told I couldn't afford it but the travel size is awesome!!!! Awesome  ane Awesome!

Inside of this package are 4! Primer,Foundation,Concealer and SUPER GOOD LOOSE POWDER. I adore the loose powder so much!

Quite cute for a RP. 3××.××× 

11/10


Ultima II

So bought this one because I think I need to have this one for my clients. I BELIEVE THIS FOUNDATION GONNA HELP MY CARRIER RAISED. 

I haven't try it yet so I can't value thjs ♡ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHERE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY?

SKINCARE and MAKEUP. yes, If I were lost in an island without any internet connection I probably going to makeup-ing the chimpanzees. like m...