Saturday, April 20, 2024

I promise you I will Room tour when it's done ♡


Hello.. at the moment I am waiting for first layer of this wall dry with the spinning fan to make it faster drying. Because when you apply in semi wet or wet walls for second layers, it'll totally ruin the whole paint. So, I make sure dor first layer to perfectly dry, apply it again and tidy up the lines with sort of paper tape that satisfy a lot when you take it off the wall after the lining section.

Why don't you pay someone to paint it?

First of all, I can do it. 

Second, I am not as rich as you think.

Third, I saving up my money for makeup and beauty purpose, plus sometimes I need like nailart equipments,yes I own small nail studio. You are welcome to visit and do the nail treatments.

Anyway, 
I KNOW. I will judged by my mom because I pick such a childish color. But i want this room have like the magical effect. I mean,the colors remind me of Odette or Rapunzel Barbie which colorize my childhood in early 2000s, I watched so many of Barbie was aired on Indosiar every weekend and Iove the pastel so bad!!!

So I promise you guys when the renovation done. I WILL POST EVERYTHING I CAN POST.

Please do not think I neglect my blog anymore after many times of lack to blog. Yes I am busy with renovate my studio and my room so I make people come here feel comfortable so bad ♡

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere And...