Monday, April 15, 2024

We are no longer friends..

The more I older,the more I need to reduce the people from my life for the difference view. Now I realize I don't need to make another people happy and I become the one that hurted for make them happy.

So,
I had an ex friend, for the first time I feel like she needs friend but later on for the new friend she left me and well time to grow up and think about myself. 

I don't want write her name on this site but I will telling you I've been seeing worst things around her but I am always kept my mouth shut. But today I have myself disappointed and very very sad because she done something that hurt me a lot when I need support system she gave me worst result I'd rather never tell anything about my feeling now.

Started for me to chat her for my feeling on having my mom as someone that make me feel like I am in hell. I wish I never have something I have now. Because mentally, I am disturbed and I need someone to HEAR ME. NOT ADVICING ME. I just need a listener but ended up she replied some shits that hurting my feeling and it is the beginning of I won't come to her anymore.

Because I think she just wasting my time and making me hate people more.

SHE HAS BEHAVIOR THAT she will away when she find a boyfriend and keep herself busy with her boyfriend.  Once, I went to a mall with her and I didn't know that time she and the boyfriend were having problem and he came to pick her. SHE ASKED ME GO HOME WITH MOTORCYCLE MYSELF. From the first she said need company to go to the mall. And THIS MALL WAS SO FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.

She always glorified her boyfriend(s) and will forget about me,but when they left, she will crazily ask anyone to hate her ex and she definitely will ask me to block the ex. When I am never having problem with her ex. Like she's only thinking about boyfriend and obsessed with them. She will forget me instantly but she will beg to cry for someone who treat her like shit.

Well.. I am no longer friend with this person. Because instead of getting peace in my heart,I am started to think she needs me when she break up with someone. 

Now I am brave enough to push people away from my life and make new friends. I am open for good people, please don't make me as someone you think I can only be you friend when you have bad feelings only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere And...