Pages

Friday, May 3, 2024

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere Androids owner and love my android phones.

before the Android Fame, I used to use Nokia and Blackberry back in 2011 where all the people shared their own PIN Randomly to get more friends,
TBH.. I miss Blackberry Messenger Era and when I was younger because I was so fame on Blackberry messanger, I mean 100+ people around the world in my private contacts. the era of blackberry phones were the Era of Bieber Fever, and teenagers that time  mostly girls with high insanity of loving Biebers and Purple, include me, and STARTED TO WRITE AND HALLUCINATE SHITS ABOUT I WILL MEET HIM AND GET MARRIED TOMORROW.

now?

he's richer and world know him as a handsome singer BUT ME STILL HERE, as a normal person who write her own blog still with less than 6 fingers. my typing shit in my laptop so bad and slow, and that's reason I love my phone to type. I type fast in phone.

instead of doing some of the things like blogging,social media and many things..

I love to create art in my phone, and it include the pictures it capture.

now I am holding my newest phone from Infinix, which called Infinix Note 40 Pro with 108mp general camera and 32mp front camera. I thought this is for gaming only, but..

it is amazing for the capturing Value, with great design of phone case and this is amazing where this phone also wireless charging but also has type C system of charging. this double things make me more feel lucky to buy this one. so..

I know you guys want to see what I captured, okay here's the main camera because front cam is something I avoid, because, I hate to see unedited pics of me, so, other than faking the pic quality I'd rather to show you pictures I capture from the main camera.

here it is!!!


-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-


nothing.

-

-

hahaha sorry I kidding.

These are random pics I captured while I hold my new phone with 108MP MAIN CAMERA. HAHAHAHA... 











it is cool sensation when you can capture great pixels of phone by only under $300 phone. you must have it! and see the cool sensation of having the smartest camera.

it'll alarm itself when the camera dirty, so you need to HAH HAH on the top of camera and wipe the cam. must be something you absolutely once ever try in your life to breathe out to the cam of your phone, such a crazy BUT REAL thing!

what you guys think? should I do more photograph or I must end the journey here? hahaa no lah.

I'll keep doing the art and stuffs till I die as an artist. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHERE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY?

SKINCARE and MAKEUP. yes, If I were lost in an island without any internet connection I probably going to makeup-ing the chimpanzees. like m...