Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I dreamed of Bill Kaulitz was my husband and we have a daughter

Before you judge me, this is not a hallucination. It is dream I had and every dream I remember always relate with what I saw before going to sleep.

So, the guy name Bill Kaulitz, the Singer of Tokio hotel. I Like him and his feminine side which I believe if we were in real life we can share the makeup and skincare together. Hehe..

Last videos I watched was Tom and Bill , but later on I slept with my phone I did not care if its locked or not.

What I remember was yesterday I slept and in my dream I was in a king size bed and the blanket colored like leopard fur synthetic but felt soft, this dream is realistic dream I had and I remember.

So..

This blond haired guy came to the room with kimono and I know him. It's Bill Kaulitz and dream is a dream. You cannot control, at least you have power to do that. But what I remember he hold a kid that in my dream says she's my daughter and her age is 3 but very spoiled with her dad.

In the dream I even stand next to him and I know I am only 149cm and he's european which I did not know the height but just googling he's 192. Damn. 

Later the nanny came and took the daughter out of bedroom. I was still standing next to him and he was so tall in my dream. Like i am same height as his nipples area. In that dream i even asked like

"How do we fuck and have a daughter? You tall as hell" then.. he said

"By inserted my cock to you? It's legal because we married " I LAUGH A LOT in the dream.
Then I wokeup like spontaneous and see the clock it's  2 in afternoon already.. 

WHAT THE DREAM. This dream was the funniest and realistic dream I had in my life.

While I write this his answer haunting me and make me laugh a lot. Omg..

Bill,if you read this because you randomly see this entry. Thank you for read something weird as my dream. I blame the Tiktok because I watched you there so I dreamed weird dream as this hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere And...