Wednesday, March 20, 2024

attempting to be a Douyin soon (?)

 as many of you guys know that I am so in love with thick makeup and I adopt many of way of do makeup. I believed I follow Gyaru cute look but always ended up looking like I am mixed. 

many of uni friends told me I am not Kawaii when I posted a video of me attemting the Japanese signature makeup of Gyaru, they told me I have non-asian facial figure. shit.. WHAT ABOUT MY EYES? IT FUCKING HOODED SO WHENEVER I PUT EYELINER AND OPEN THE EYES, IT IS NORMAL FOR ME IF THE LIDS OR EYE LINE DISAPPEAR OR FOLDED BY MY OWN EYELIDS. 

now I am already a MUA as my freelance job, my phone even related only to makeup or nailart (I do nails also) , but not a big surprise when I am looking at how gyaru girls making the look of innocent looking with pastel colors. I know I am an Asian with Autumn Season which match pink so bad, BUT I LOVE PURPLE MORE. so I make this blog pink, and hoping one day going to have my signature color to be purle. as you know I have my bedcover and lot of daily stuffs in purple colors! but it means, for years I have using wrong color,but because I love the color, so I put it on everything.

anyway, I purple you ya... 

Today I have chance for having a pair of colored contact lenses which people on Tiktok believe it is the color for Douyin, to be honest when I saw for the first time douyin makeup and many reels of they do the challange, like recorded of they zpplying makeup while they walk to tranportations or anywhere I don't know.

but ended up like a fairy looking Asian  or the Chinese figures of perfect looking of animated human. but of course never trust what you see online, it's edited and I've seen many unedited Douyin makeup.

remember, skin has textures. so it is just like a thick makeup with mostly reddish looking or drunk makeup, sometime I feel like Asians makeup mostly when it is done, it will giving ivory/ pinkish looking.

I bought color contact lens from Tiktok, it was 500000(Aud 50) for 4 boxes and  colors. but this one is the cutest and I feel like so anime.

the lenses name is Mystic Eyes in color Twilight Wolf Grey. 



well, thank you for seeing me in Douyin looking (I know I haven't fully douyin looking with the makeup) . this is grey when you put it on the darkest brown eyes, but brown when it's un-applied.

I will learn more about douyin. and giving you all updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great device brings you greay pictures

 for many years of loving the Androids and never fall in love to another (except one day I find another phone is cooler). I am a sincere And...